All youth (Boys & Girls) playing baseball who are at least age 4 by August 31st, 2022 are eligible. Little League regulations require all players to provide proof of age and proof of residency to be eligible to play. Players who reside in, or attend, Big Spring School District are eligible to play in Newville Little League.
- 2022 Spring Player Registration Online or Downloadable Registration From
- Medical Release Form (Must be included with Registration Form)
- Fundraiser Forms: 30 sandwich minimum required (or $75 fundraiser buyout).
- December R&K Subs – Sub & Pretzel Sandwich Order Form – Due 12/23/21. Delivery 1/4/22 – COMPLETE
- January R&K Subs – Sub & Pretzel Sandwich Order Form – Due 1/29/22. Delivery 2/8/22 – COMPLETE
- February Marianna’s -Sub & Pizza Order Form – Due 2/19/22. Delivery 3/3/22 – COMPLETE
- March R&K Subs – Sub & Pretzel Sandwich Order Form – Due 3/12/22. Delivery 3/22/22
First time players must bring or mail a copy of their certified birth certificate (usually issued by the State Vital Statistics but could also be a US Passport or other Federal Government document). All Parents MUST provide three forms of proof of residency at registration from the following list: driver’s license; voter’s registration; school records; welfare records; Federal, state and local records; support payment records; homeowner or tenant property insurance records; and utility bills (i.e., phone, water, electric, etc.) utility bills count as ONE Form of ID! Registration Fees: T-ball and Instructional – $40, All other ages – $75 per player, $50 for each sibling. After registration deadline, fee is $100 per player. Checks should be made payable to Newville Little League.
Big Spring Summer Baseball Camp
Summer Camp Flyer 2022
Calling all Volunteers!
IMPORTANT – MUST READ FOR ALL MANAGERS, COACHES AND TEAM PARENTS. According to PA State Law, which was implemented after July 1, 2015, all managers, coaches and team mom’s need to submit/provide the following forms to the local little league:
- Background Check Signature Form
- State Police Criminal Record Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Newville Little League Volunteer Application (found above)
Please download the PDF document that summarizes the requirements and provides hyperlinks to the relevant websites that you need to use to get these forms. All of these forms are free for volunteers. Make sure you submit the forms as a volunteer. We need to get these done ASAP as we are really not allowed to work with the players until we provide these documents to the league. The state police criminal record check and the background signature form can be attained immediately. The child abuse clearance will take a few days, maybe a week, to process. Download the PA State Little League background check signature form (PDF). These clearances are good for 5 years. Make sure you save the PDF’s that come up so you can use them for future years. Additional forms and publications are available at the official Little League web site.
Newville Little League Documents